As a licensed architect and engineer I am intimately familiar with the education, training, knowledge, and expertise required of both professions. Whether you were injured as a result of a fall at a construction site, in a building, on a walkway or walking surface, or sustained injuries due to improper maintenance, equipment failure, or negligence, we offer our expertise based on over 40 years of experience in all aspects of the construction industry as a contractor, architect and engineer.
- Design buildings primarily for human habitation.
- Trained to design all engineering systems including structural, electrical and mechanical systems for buildings.
- Trained to plan the building including the layout of the interior spaces, the means of ingress and egress, the internal circulation, and the selection of all finish materials.
- Restricted to factories, storage facilities, and municipal facilities.
- Usually specialists, gravitating toward one specific endeavor such as structural, electrical, mechanical, sanitary, and sometime specialize in specific material, such as reinforced concrete or structural steel design.
We can assist your attorney to settle your matter to the best possible outcome. From forensic investigation to deposition and trial, we provide the professional assistance you and your attorney need to support your legal case.
Some of Our Personal Injury Litigation Support Services Include:
Slip and Fall Injuries
Stair and Step Falls
Walking Surface Falls and Trips
Construction Site Injuries
Property Maintenance Issues
OSHA Compliance Negligence and Issues
ADA Compliance Negligence and Issues